Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sushi Making Party

So a few weekends ago a group of friends and myself got together to have a Sushi making party! Hence the title! I am just now getting around to blogging about it though. This was a combination of a lot of things mixed into one afternoon of fun! Someone got to cross off making sushi from their list of things they wanted to do. A group of us church goers spent time together even though we were still on break at church. & lastly, my sister, brother-in-law and I got to go to the Chinese Market and get Boba! One of our favorite things to do all together. Overall, it was a nice time to play games, make sushi and eat sushi! Thank you to everyone who came and brought food to share, as well as Liz offering her house and kitchen for us to use as our playground!














I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: