Friday, April 27, 2012

Urban Lovin'


Let me give you a little background to this blog post. I work in downtown Phoenix and every afternoon at 12:00 I go on a walk! I started to see all the cool artwork and buildings that surrounded my office. So I made a point to take my phone with me to take a picture each day of something that inspires me or catches my eye. Then I decided I could dedicate a whole blog post to my journey around downtown. 30 minutes of time away from a computer screen can really do wonders for someone who operates creatively. I love the different textures, colors, mediums and works of art. Nothing better than soaking up some street work. I hope you can find some inspiration in the pieces I have taken pictures of.

Bring Life.
Bring Hope.
Bring Passion.











I give everything to you Lord

No comments: