Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Will Not Grow Weary

I finally feel like someone understands how much I manage to fit in my schedule!
  "Its not how much you do for God, it's about how much you don't do" {Christine Caine}





I watched this video and had to laugh! If you know me well, you'll know that my schedule is packed full with all sorts of things. Places to go and people to see! I usually have something planned every single day. I've gotten several different responds about everything I take on in life. Everything from, "I think you do to much," or, "I don't understand how to you do everything that you do," and even, "Maybe you shouldn't do so much." It is awesome to know that I have people in my life that are willing to look out for me and my health! I'm blessed to have friends to keep me in check!

It wasn't until I heard Christine Caine's short message that made me realize, it's not necessarily what I do, but rather, how much time I am spending time with God, making sure I'm getting, "filled back up!" The verse in Isaiah that Christine quotes is a perfect example of how I want to live.

"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaiah 40:30-31  

"Whatever I do, whether in word or deed, I will do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." - Colossians 3:17
 
So, instead of lightening my load or altogether illuminating being busy, I am going to make sure I am working on focusing on Jesus, so that He will sustain me through life. I will do everything for the glory of God and not grow wearing because I will hope in Him.

I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: