Monday, December 16, 2013

We Celebrate.

 








I had an eventful weekend celebrating the beautiful life of my cousin, Ashley! I joined her by bringing in her 21st birthday with coffee, sushi, late night walk on the Santa Monica Pier, music, 9 people in one hotel room and watching street dancers. But most of all, for me, it was the good conversations, heart-felt honesty, and ability to feel comfortable enough to share our struggles while encouraging each other to keep fighting through this life! Our creativity and need for art and culture is always heightened when we are together. Ash told me this quote when I was visiting her in California, "Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, great minds discuss ideas." Every time I am around Ashley, we talk about ideas for the future and plans of how we can partner together in ministry and life. Ashley, you have a beautiful soul. Never forget that you are called to do great things. Don't let anyone stand in your way of achieving your goals and being ALL you can be. 
You are adored and loved, more than you know. 

Your cousin... and forever friend. 

I give everything over to You Lord


No comments: