Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Passionately Loved. Our Engagement.

Kasey and I are happily engaged and we have been sharing our lives with each other over the past few years. Showing one another the depths of our passions, our convictions, and our love. We feel very blessed to be living the life we have. We would be the first to admit, it has taken a lot of hard work and dedication to get to the point we are at today, and we know there is so many more years of hard work  and love to come.
As we recently got back our engagement pictures, I scrolled through them with Kasey by my side. We looked at each other and smiled, knowing that we have seen each others brokenness but choose to fight for each other anyway. It is a humbling experience.
I can honestly say that this man I am honored to marry in 4 short months is the most loving, passionate, relentless fighter, and breath-taking soul I have ever loved. My world would be so dull without his words of encouragement, his surprises, his openness, his tears, his laughter, and his strength.
I am straight up blessed.


 


A big thanks to our photographer Danielle!
Visit her site:
Connect with her on Facebook at: Danielle Apple Photography


I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: