Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Rachel Starks (Sister!)

Rachel Starks.. My sister!
If I have ever seen a Woman of God struggle for what she believes in, it's my sister.
She has held herself accountable, she doesn't do something because it's the "cool" thing to do, she doesn't hardly ever anything that is against her beliefs, she is a woman totally in love with the Lord, and she is faithful to herself, the Lord, and to usually anyone who comes into contact with her. I love her so much, she has such an innocent heart, and such a sensitive spirit. Who ever gets to put a ring on that figure of her, is going to be one lucky man. She's an amazing woman.
And I look up to her, she's so inspiring. I couldn't ask for a better sister I have such a great relationship with her, and I pray that God will protect her through everything this world throws at her.
I love you Rae






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!