Wednesday, April 11, 2007

He's An Amzing Artist

I had just dropped Tucker off at his house after he so kindly came with me and a little girl i was babysitting to her swim lessons. (He is such a blessing) I left the community where he lives and started down the hill back to my house with 6 year old Anna in the back seat. I was thinking so much i hardly noticed my surrounding when suddenly my mind went clear and i glanced toward the sky for only a second and i was totally inspired. There right in front of me, a perfectly painted sky radiating it's beauty over me. I stop in the middle of the street (First making sure no cars were coming!!) and i took a picture-





He is such an amazing God to have planned that sky so many years ago and know that i would be driving down the hill from Tuckers house and realize what an amazing artist God is. He is just so powerful, i keep falling in love with him. I adore you!
Thank you for the little glimpse of your Grace, Love, and Strength!
Your Child-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is amazing; and that's an awsome picture!!!


Ashley

xoxo

Sheena Christine West said...

He is an amazing GOD! AMEN!