Monday, April 2, 2007

The True Test of Time






I see you walk in the room, your presence makes me still, I'm overwhelmed with contentment it is hard to reveal. Be patient with me please because I'm learning how to mature, i want to be there for you but I'm just not to sure. I'm willing to wait to see what the Lord has at hand, but it's so hard when Satan tries to ruin his plan. My sin gets in the way of things, and i admit it can take control, it will leave me dry and with more of an empty soul. I want you in my future, i want it if it's His will, i would love you by my side even if we're both completely still. Something about you, i haven't figured out, but there is something in you i love with out a doubt. I smile when i think of how cute you are to me, it shows me how blessed i am and it hasn't been just recently. I can see you grow in God, i know you love him dear, if we just put him first we will have absolutely nothing to fear!

2 comments:

familygregg said...

you are such a sweet girl and a good friend to my son.

Sheena Christine West said...

And just the same, your son is sweet and a great friend to me!