Monday, March 24, 2008

Niche

It has crossed my mind, that maybe God has blessed every person in the world with talent, passion, a dream. Sometimes when the day is done i feel as though i haven't served a good purpose. Then again, I could be crazy, taking everything to the extreme. Well then why can't I find my "niche". Then again I think maybe God has blessed me with the talent, passion, the dream of being me? Is that possible? I believe God has amazing planes for me, the people that are around me, the places in which I surround myself in. I wouldn't call it lack of faith, rather a chance to strengthen my faith. Maybe God has blessed me with the gift of looking at things in a positive light! Who knows! What I do know, is that if there i spend enough time soaking myself in the talent, passion, and dream of our Lord, I will in turn find what God put inside of me!!

No comments: