Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Aw, Love!

My Beautiful mother has blessed me with so much; I often question how I will repay her. Not saying she has given up her life to get something in return, but there is always that lingering thought. God thank you for her. Bless her. My mom and I have fought, and well, fought some more, the wonderful outcome is still being formed daily, but it is beautiful. It's hard sometimes to let her in the whole way, to spill it.. My heart. I want to, I just think it's been hard to fully drop my walls, for fear of the caring mom answers and sometimes the lack of understanding. Needless to say, my family, I can't really put it into words, but I adore them so much…


They can make me smile when all I feel like doing is crying.


They can say I love you, and I know that they mean it.


They can teach me when I am not being very teachable.


They can show me the grace of God.


They are my best friends.


This was our HAPPY mothers day!



























No comments: