Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And... This is my life

So here's the story behind these pictures!


I had been joking about being a wildlife photographer during lunch, and sure enough I saw a fly and jumped at the chance to put my camera to good use! As I waved my camera all over I snapped it, and BAM! I did it! Thank you! I got a fly on his way to land on my sister’s cup!








My brother! He thought it would be fun to shoot water in his mouth with his little squirt guns. Yes! My brother has little squirt guns! I love him for it.






I as well put my brothers water guns to use! I would walk behind my dad and give the gun a couple of good squirts, right where is counts, and he didn't notice at first! Until my brother whispered something to him... I quickly felt water being shot at my head! Psh, like I cared!! Right?






My sister was complaining about how close Allison’s head was to her head, so Allison showed her what close really way!! She got her in a side ways head lock! : )






Being the nice family that we are, we always make fun of my brother for having Asian eyes, we can never see them in pictures! So he wanted to make sure he really showed them off. This was the outcome!
Big Blue Eyed Big Brother!






We were trying to be cute and jump in the air. Ha! So graceful! Well actually, Allison, being the ballerina that she is, managed to look normal still! Steph and I just tried to get air! I think it was decent!





No comments: