Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'd Rather Say I Trusted


I realized I can trust people easily. Literally, I usually trust someone I first meet, no questions. That seems like a good thing right? Unless your trust is broken. It hurts worse when you trust the most. I wont go so far to say that I am going to trust less, but I know God has buffed away the rough sports on my heart from the people who have let me down. Don't get me wrong, I disappoint daily, I know, but I was at work and realized that I put my whole trust in people. The more I trust the harder I fall. That's okay because I'd rather completely trust then to think everyone’s out to get me, that's a good thing right?? I am so glad God has let me trust time after time. Merciful is the word that comes to mind. I want to trust, show that trusting is needed, possibly that trusting is worth the tears and pain. That stuff you can get over, although hard, God is so close you actually never hit the ground. I have had good things come from trust. As I have mentioned before from my youth pastor, Jason, "Nothing bad comes from consistency." Now I will start another day, trusting God that I will never have a hard heart that won't allow me to trust people.

No comments: