Monday, May 26, 2008

Safe


God brought us home safe, from our trip to California. Thank you Lord. I really am so blessed, and I feel weird because I always say that, I feel like I over use it. Is that possible? Sometimes I feel to blessed I don't know what to do with myself. In a good way. I laughed, I slept, I ran, I walked, I smelled, I tasted, I saw, I touched, I missed, I talked, I photographed, I smiled. I hope I did everything unto the Lord. I had so many beautiful opportunities to spend with the Lord reading His word and talking with him. I had chances to talk with an amazing guy who blesses me more than I could ask for. God is so sweet. Matt is so sweet. My trip was so worth it. Now I am going to take what I have learned and use it to grow more. I am excited about life. Not because everything is good, but I know in my heart that everything will be okay. I know for the first time, without any doubt. It will be Okay!

No comments: