Friday, May 9, 2008

Learn

My English teacher, Larry, has taught me that the way we understand the world is from the words we know. Smart right? I love thinking about that, because I love reading other people’s blogs admiring their way of thinking, a beautiful art form called writing. I was sitting down just thinking, if only people knew the truly amazing words in the Bible and how thet can really help them understand the world. Then another thing came to mind. I need to make a conscious choice to spend decent amounts of time reading the Bible, pushing myself to be more then the "Average Sheena." Of course I have realized that the key to understanding the world around us is hidden in the Bible, but it was just something that was understood, I did not consciously think of it. As most of that was probably misunderstood, I realized that if I remember that the Bible holds the secrets to a successful life with God in control of everything, then I would be perfectly satisfied with only coming to that conclusion after half a year in school... God is the reason of existence.


(I learned more than that, don’t get me wrong!) Success is only measured by personal growth.

No comments: