Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Run Thin, Run Fast

So the buzzing has stopped, and things seem to be dying down. Not emotionally, but running around. The rush and hustle of camp is over. I think the two weeks before camp, where I lost many hours of sleep, are now catching up to me. I am sleeping so much and, it's not that I feel anything, but I am okay with not feeling allot right now. I need rest. I need a break. I find it such an encouragement to read the youths (from camp) their Blogs, Tumblr's, Myspace's, and Facebook's and see the change in their writing, their thinking. Before camp I feel like everyone was walking on thin ice, between what is right and what they want. Now I see them passionate, desirable, and wanting change in, not only their lives, but in others lives as well. I am blessed to be apart of this movement. Change! So I have seen the beginning steps of change, but I fear for the day when these students run thin again, and they don't want to fight for their Lord, and work for what counts. I fear for that day, and maybe, just maybe, if I pray on their behalf I can prevent some of the loses we might have other wise seen. So I will try my best to stay strong and keep my faith secure. Grounded in Christ. So I remind myself. Grounded in Christ.
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: