Friday, August 15, 2008

Untitled

So I wish the thoughts that run through my head were so perfectly projected on paper. It seems as though my thoughts lead a different life, sophistication, I use thou and thus, shall, and hence, all in my mind, but my words come falling out as an unfinished broken masterpiece yet to be discovered as beauty. The thing that keeps my shoulders held back and my chin held high is the brilliant thoughts I conjure up in the hot afternoons when myself is the only company I have. Words. I wish as though my simple mind was seen as a tower of simplistic wisdom and as an attractive self thinker. The letters that seep through my teeth and leek out of the little space between the upper and lower lip are the letters that speak from experience, no, pardon me, lack of experience. So knowledge is grasped and memories are retainable, but the secrets behind the sold skull that hides our brain are the things that have yet to be comprehended in human form. Words. The hush whispers creep up the four walls of this complex creation, the words climb to the roof and scatter only to form new thoughts and ideas, the same letters were used but now the answers are in reaching distance. Grasp what has been spoken, careful, don't hold your understandings inside, capture a few then release them so that they may be caught and understood once more. Once more. Words.
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: