Sunday, September 14, 2008

Don't Broth- I mean, Don't Bother

I have erased my sentence 8 times.
For fear that you wouldn't completely understand my life right now.
I question why these problems are flooding my life right now.
I have lost hope in every guy, ever.
I have lost hope in me, I can't seem to fight addictions.
I have lost hope in things going up from here.
I am in the "Same old" stage of life.
I hold back the vomit from my mouth when guys talk to me. I want nothing to do with them. I have a hard time believing they deserve my respect. They are crude, rude, they have dirty minds, and they care more about getting you in bed for then night, than getting to know you for ONE NIGHT. 
You're hot than your cold
You're yes than your no
You're in then your out
You're up than your down
We fight and break up
We kiss and make up
"You change your mind like a gils changes clothes."

No comments: