Friday, September 12, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Romance

I miss having someone wanting to talk to me more than anyone in the world. I miss having someone there when I am in the dark, and there is no one here but me. I miss having someone holding my hand and fitilling with my fingures. I miss someone wispering to me about how they adore me. I miss having someone there when I fill up one seat out of a 5 seater couch. I miss knowing who's calling when my phone rings. I miss having someone there. I miss you. But, I resist everything that tells me to call you. I tell myself my phone is broken to you, it won't work if I try calling you. Not this time. Not text time. I miss you. I miss when you used to love me, remember? I miss you, and then I remember I used to miss you.
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: