Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Forgiveness

Sorry for my bad attitude lately, I know it hasn't been approved by the Lord, and hasn't been admire by my friends. I can't seem to catch my break. I shove my feelings down the drain, but somehow the current flows up. I have angered myself to the point of tears when I come to the realization, I am simply bitter that I am alone yet I blame it on the fact that, "I hate all guys." I have openly blabbed my mouth about the inadequacy of men. For that, I ask you for forgiveness. Although I have not totally changed my heart the bitterness I feel is in process of being defeated. I am still so upset, and I feel like I can love no guy because of the persistent need to disappoint me. I will think about it more. Maybe it all comes down to jealousy and loneliness. We'll see. 
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: