Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reminder

... Let me give you the background story first! 

My cousin was out here, in Arizona, for thanksgiving. Well I was messing around with his phone and I went to his e-mail and saw that he got sent to him Bible verses every morning! So I asked how to sign up, and now my phone, at 5:00 O'clock AM, my phone vibrates with a new Bible verse. 

... SO! 

The point of that is this morning, I got my ritual Bible verse, and sure enough it was about LOVE. 1 John 4:8- "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God." It was a wonderful to be woken up by! Actually, yesterday night at Youth Group I gave an encouraging word to the youth for a few minutes about love, God's perfect love, and I feel like I just got a reminder this morning, that He is so good to me. I'm blessed.

I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: