Friday, February 13, 2009

Comfortable.In.My.Own.Skin.

It started a few months ago, December actually, when I started becoming unsure about so many things. Having questions I've never thought of and wanting answers to questions I was never curious about. I used to think I was bullet proof and the unlikely girl to be loved. I never thought I was able to keep my room clean with no clothes on the floor and I never thought I'd own a book shelf. Now, I still don't have the questions answered, but I've dared to ask them. I understand that I'm not bullet proof to the harsh words and flat out rejection from people, yet, I feel more loved then ever. My room is clean and actually stays clean. For the first time I have books on my book shelf. Interesting what you go through. Interesting to see the outcome, and even more intriguing to know where you'll end up. Where will I end up!

I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: