Friday, November 4, 2011

Inspiration into Recreation


So I decided to dedicate this post to Inspirations I Recreated as my own! To have things that inspire you is awesome, I believe that taking that inspiration and creating something from it is simply allowing you to own the inspiration. Inspirations aren't inspirations if they merely breed thought, inspirations are authentic when they begin to breed action. So here is my stab at creating from my inspirations. I hope this allows you to be free to create your inspirations.


Inspiration: Teacup Tray



Recreation: Teacup Tray Sheena-ized





Inspiration: Sock Bun




Recreation: Sock Bun Sheena-ized



Inspiration: Funky Nail Painting





Recreation: Funky Nail Painting Sheena-ized
{I did Mine!}



{& A Friends!}




Inspiration: Homemade Erasable "To Do" List




Recreation: Homemade Erasable "To Do" List Sheena-ized




Inspiration: White & White Letters on Canvas


Recreation: White & White Letters on Canvas Sheena-izes




I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: