Monday, December 26, 2011

And After It's All Said And Done

The years or defining, aspiring, rethinking, pursuing & striving to build a character that is honorable, uplifting & worth following usually comes down to situation that offer you the chance to be selfish or selfless. Sometimes being the person God has called us to be looks like a phone call in the middle of the night. Someone needing you to listen not talk. Other times it's driving your car because you know it will save the other person gas. There is also times where it comes down to offering a shoulder & not being annoyed when someone actually has to use it to cry on.

I look at historical, memorable and influential people who have left a legacy or kindness, love, generosity, selflessness and passion and find myself contemplating situations in my life that require more of me.

I find that God has impeccable timing and placement of situations that lend us the option of being utilized by Him. I thank God for every life trial and tribulation that He has ALLOWED me to go through. Because if I can relate to someone else on a personal level, everything I have gone through becomes worth it. I try my hardest to build my character and life's desires on a solid foundation, so that if the world around me shakes my foundation stays strong.

I have never been so excited to live. {I am SO excited}. & no, that doesn't mean I don't have any stress or deadlines or trials or hardships or school or work or whatever else this world spits at me... I am just so excited to wake up and breathe, learn, challenge, succeed, strive, accomplish, wonder, dream and desire. I am so excited to live! I know I already said it, but I mean it every time!

Use these hands. They are Yours.


I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: