Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ABOUT.ME

I have recently made a profile on ABOUT.ME - Here is what it says: Or VISIT HERE


God Breathed Life Into Me

I am passionate about living & passionate about God, people, dance, photography, art, writing, creating, spoken words, music, and relationships. I get inspired by the uncommon and always try to listen for where God is leading me. I feel lucky to have my life, solely because I get to be molded, grow, encourage, achieve, accomplish, fail, try again, succeed, learn, forget, forgive, remember, and know who I am as a child of a King, a sister, friend, best friend, aunt, cousin, daughter, co-worker, crew member, youth leader and as ME! I really don't know much about anything, but I have the desire to become knowledgeable about most things! I am excited to live and can't wait to do great things in this World!

"My flesh may fail, but God you never will!"



I give everything over to You Lord

No comments: