Saturday, December 10, 2011

GINGY PARTY



So a few of my friends and I got together last night for a Gingerbread-man-making-party! We got a sushi dinner, wore fancy dresses, listened to Christmas music and decorate our oversized gingerbread men. (Trader Joe's - $3.99) I few of us brought frosting, others brought candy and we all brought a themed idea of how our Beautiful Gingy was going to look. Here was our ideas:

1) Nabih - Jeti Gingy + Terrorist Gingy (He had two!)

2) Meagan - Hurt soldier complete with a non existent heart

3) Lyndsey - Atomically Correct Gingy's (A girl and a Boy)

4) Ei - An Asian Gingy even included Asian eyes!

5) Sheena - A Ninja Gingy (Nike Name is - Ninjy) & a Fancy Gingy (I also had two!)


From Left to right (Jeti, Ningy, Soldier, Asian)

__________________________________________________________

Santa sat on my lap to tell me what he wanted for Christmas!! : )

(Nabih & I being random!)

_________________________________________________________

MY FREAKIN AWESOME NINJY - AH - I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!


_____________________________________________________

I didn't take any pictures of the atomically correct gingers for fear that my blog would get a different rating!! But Good job anyway Lyndsey!

Overall, it was fun to spend time with people I love and care about. It just happens to be the perfect season to throw parties! Each of us are so unique that is makes each event more exciting and unexpected. Loved our Gingy Party - Thank you for making it fun Meagan, Ei, Nabih, Lyndsey & Oleg.


I give everything over to You Lord

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed my gingy's were left out of the picture... : )

Sheena Christine West said...

I added a disclaimer about the rating of my blog changing if I added them!! SORRY!! You did a great job though!