Tuesday, February 21, 2012

adVENTURE

Season 1 Episode 1 "Venture"
And this part of my life I call Adventure....

I have, throughout life, been able to see the journeys and stages of life that God has brought me to and through. I have been able to feel when a season is coming to an end and when a new season is beginning. It was about 7 months ago when a season of my life ended simply because God asked me to be obedient. So I listened. This was the first time I didn't have any "If" "&'s" or "But's". I have, ever since, been on a emotional and Spiritual detox. It has been a renewal phase in my life, that has allowed me to center my everything on the Creator of life. God has been so faithful with getting to know me, all the good and all the bad. I could never thank Him enough. I have been feeling like God has placed a destination in front of me and I am slowly catching glimpses of what it is looking like. But it's BIG and it's Beautiful. It's been quite the adVENTURE. I am very expectant, hopeful, excited, nervous and ready. God has held my hand thus far in my life, He has never let go, so I am going to dive in head first into His plans that are ahead.

When you think about your life what do you envision? What gets you excited to wake up in the morning, to keep on living? What ignites a burning passion under your feet, causing you to be so excited you can barely even speak? Let God be your morning, afternoon and evening, setting you apart by the air that you are breathing. Give it to God. Your life and all your thoughts.


I give everything over to You Lord


No comments: