Monday, August 27, 2012

TESTIMONY - Sheena Starks

The video below was filmed at an open mic night and it was the first time I had ever performed my spoken word entitled, "Testimony". I have been really humbled by the feedback and comments I have received from several different people. My desire has always been to give God glory and honor for being my daily hero and saving me from everything I found myself in and a part of. I am thankful beyond words can express, that God would use my mouth to speak His words. I am so passionate about other people finding freedom in their life and I am passionate about other people knowing and understand that they are loved just the way they are. They do not have to change or rearrange or work for the love of Jesus, He meets us right where we are. Now coming out of a lot of the stuff I struggled with {which you will hear in the spoken word} I have had so much more peace in my life. & THAT is a beautiful feeling. After you watch this video, please do not get the impression that I have arrived and have conquer all the areas that I touch on. But understand that I have to consistently turn to Jesus for strength to continue to be an over-comer. You are not alone if you feel like you just keep falling short and messing up - God is not surprised with where you are at and He loves you for who you are, regardless of your mistakes. Like I said previously - HUMBLING.

   

 I give everything to You Lord

No comments: