Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Best Friend B

My dearest friend, Brittany Huff, has taught me so much about life, love, care, and friendship.





She is a wonderful girl of God, a blessing so beautiful words truly can not describe my thankfulness for her. I have a sister in Christ, best friend i can count on, and a person to keep me accountable.

Brittany Ann, you are more then just another girl in this world, you have been placed here with a purpose and meaning, you are going to do outstanding things through Christ if you keep your eyes fixed on him.


No boy, not any amount of money or clothes can fulfill you Brittany, you are amazing, stay that way.

You have taught me to be:
1)Patients
2)Grace giving
3)Loving when needed
4)A girl who will not just settle
5)and simply... a girl living less in her flesh.
I love you B







No comments: