Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Success

I realized something last night. I am fearful of a successful man. A true man of God. Why? I haven't quite figured that out, but I noticed myself shy away when my sisters roommate tried to tell one of her Christian friend about me. Wouldn't most girls be jumping for the opportunity with a man of God with a passion to see people grow in Christ? I'm not saying I will ever meet this guy, but the thought of having a Godly man in your life, makes me feel like I don't have to settle for a boy that is figuring out what he wants in a woman. I am waiting for God to send someone to me. I am not on a mission, I am by no means trying to find my future husband. Eighteen, in college, a busy work schedule, what else? A man to top that off? I don't know about that. But, what I do know is that I will wait to see what man God is going to bring into my life. Exciting, very very exciting.

No comments: