Friday, April 4, 2008

Youth

At youth group last night I was blessed. Not only with God's grace on me, but His way of fulfilling prayer. I had asked the Lord to send someone to me that would trust me with their heart. God was so amazing and sent a young girl to me that has had more hurt then some average teenagers. She let it go, her guard, her fear, her smile, her strengthen. I was so blessed when she started telling me what she was being challenged with. It wasn't her saying this is hard that is hard but it was her coming to realize that she wants to see change, she has a desire with all her heart to see her cousins and family grow in the Lord. I told her that’s where change starts. Desire, then comes faith and growth in your personal relationship that God can do the rest, through prayer and faith. God is an amazing God. It’s simple to write that, but it's hard to show you how much I believe that. GOD IS AN AMAZING GOD. Prayer for this young lady would be much needed.

No comments: