Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And so it happend.

Things A]R[E looking brighter!
I have basically finished the youth rooms in my church. I have to say they look very nice. I will have pictures up here soon, to show all the hard work I put into the Kingdom of God. I talked to some girls tonight at youth group and I was pleasantly surprised that the saying is true, "There is more than what meets the eye." I am excited about cleaning things up in my life, and doing the things I've neglected to do because of the chaos at church. I am happy and smiling, and I really do mean it. There is no rhyme or reason to what I'm writing besides the here's and now's of my life. I have to work tomorrow at 5 and I have been home all day today, I'm really bummed. I left the house at 9:30am, and now it is 9:43pm. OUCH. I'm pooped. Tomorrow night I think I’m going to relax. Sleep. Read my Bible. Write. Write. And more write. My arms are covered in paint. My feet and sore and weak. My eyes are heavy and tired. My legs feel like they can't support me. My head feels to big for my body. Then I remember... I accomplished more than I ever expected. Actually, I expected to accomplish allot. Not because I can do everything and get it done, because I can't, but because God was with me, walking me through the procces of finishing everything and that is how I completed everything. Thank you God. I have once again wanted nothing more but for my head to hit the pillow. So I'm off to sleep and dream, to wake and smile, to learn and laugh, to sing and dance, to joke and be serious.
I feel accomplished. I really do.
I give everything over to you Lord.

No comments: