Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Provision

The word that is stuck in my head is the word provision. He provides past all understanding, I am happy, tear filled eyes, but happy. My parents have touched me and through me have helped my beautiful friend Brittany. Provision. God is good. I am secure in my dads arms. I am beautiful in my moms arms. I can't say much more then I AM BLSSED. God saw a weak spot, and he provided, for someone who is so dear to us. My darling B. Everything will be okay. Everything is just fine. Divine. And at the same time, it's okay when things are perfect. God thank you. I have a song on replay in my head. 
"Give me your eyes for just one second
Give me your eyes so I can see
Everything that I keep missing
Give me your love for humanity
Give me your arms for the broken hearted 
Wasn't it far beyond my reach?
Give me your heart for the once forgotten
Give me your eyes so I can see
I've Been there a million times
A couple of million eyes
Just moving past me by
I swear I never thought that I was wrong
Well I want a second glance
So give me a second chance"
So he gave me the eyes so I can see. The things that I was missing. My arms are stretched to the broken hearted and now those are no longer forgotten. I am no longer missing. Give your eyes for more then just this second. I don't want to miss it. 
I give everything over to you Lord

No comments: